Saturday, August 23, 2014

Use of Space

Feeling a little lonely tonight, wanting a drink but resisting the urge.
Val has her boyfriend over tonight, and I'm listening to music on my iPod and studying to block out their lovey-doveyness, which is endearing, but... oh, I miss having people to adore me.

But I'm not going to cave and drink, not when I'm finally getting away from it.
Actually, just too intimidated to go out and buy a bottle of wine, but whatever works, right?


I did some productive stuff today, bought a printer and some small things that will help improve my space.  I also did this:


... with a short tension rod, for my scarves, and also the corkboard with my favorite jewelry displayed on it, which I rather like.
I also bought (online) an over-the-door hook for hats and purses, which is going on the left-hand closet door, and felt pretty proud of myself for utilizing so much vertical space.

My desk will be here Monday... and my desk chair will be here Wednesday, hahaha...  but more importantly, I have my first class Monday evening, and I'm totally looking forward to that!
I've been trying to decide what outfit I'm wearing, but I feel too fat for everything... naturally.

Speaking of... all of my work clothes were purchased when I was roughly 15lbs lighter... how will my chances of employment be affected if I'm stuck in khakis and polos instead of sharp black trousers and matching blazers?  I need to see to that, immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment