Saturday, August 16, 2014

Welcome, Friend

I like to have somewhere to record my thoughts.  I need to have somewhere to record my thoughts.  Somewhere safe, a place where I don't have to be afraid of anyone prying into my innermost thoughts.  I was incautious and too trusting last time, so I had to start over fresh.
If you're here from my old blog, thanks for coming along for the ride.

If you're new here, well... you'll get to know me pretty quickly. :)

It's been a long, strange summer, full of romance and excitement, and I couldn't have asked for more, but it's time to grow up and move on.  I'm on the cusp of 30, starting fresh in a new city, at a new school, in a new career, new friends, new relationships.

I'm leaving everything familiar and safe behind, and I'm scared, but optimistic.


This blog is a place for me to record the process, and... sort of sort things out, I guess.
Like I said, it's been a long, strange summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment